Thank you for choosing AMO's online store.
We provide our products ("Products") to you subject to the following conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). If you visit or shop at www.amosunglasses.com you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions:-
- AMO reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- AMO's entire liability to you under these Terms of Sale shall not exceed the price paid for the Products you have purchased through the web site ("Site"), provided that we take reasonable care when we deliver the Products to you.
- Neither AMO, nor any of our employees or representatives will be liable to you, whether in contract, tort, statute or otherwise, for any damages, losses, costs, claims, liabilities or expenses of any kind howsoever arising including any indirect or consequential loss, loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunity, for any injury to your reputation or for any losses that are not reasonably foreseeable by both of us at the time your order is accepted.
- Details of your warranty rights in respect of each product type are set out in our lifetime warranty ("Warranty Policy"). These warranties are in addition to and do not affect your legal rights.
- Any changes to the Terms and Conditions will be effective for all new orders placed after the change is published on the Site. You should check the Terms and Conditions on the Site before each order as they may have changed since your last visit.
- AMO reserves the right to withdraw any Products from sale at any time, and our only liability to you for withdrawing any Products will be to refund to you any money paid to us in respect of those Products which we are no longer able to supply.
- AMO reserves the right to adjust prices, Products and special offers at its discretion. When purchasing any Product you are buying the Product as described in the product description for that Product and not the description of that products on any other page on the AMO webpage. In the case of a discrepancy the product description on the "buy now" shop webpage shall prevail
- When you place an order for Products via the Site, your order constitutes an offer to purchase Products from AMO Holdings Limited. Where you order more than one item, your order comprises a series of offers for each item individually.
- AMO will confirm acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the Products ordered by you have been dispatched (the "Order Confirmation"). The contract is between you and AMO.
- AMO reserves the right, at its discretion and without the need to give reasons, not to accept any offer at any time before it has been accepted.
- All content included on this site, such as text, photographs, graphics, logos, audio, video, button icons, images, are the property of AMO and protected by international copyright laws.
- AMO tries to make sure that all information on the Site, including descriptions of our Products and listed prices, is accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes do happen. AMO will try to resolve all errors in information on the Site as soon as reasonably possible and if such an error has affected your order we will make all reasonable efforts to notify you via the contact information you provided to us on your account. You will then be given the option of re-confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order.
- You will also be asked to provide details about your debit or credit card in order to allow us to take payment for those Products that have been ordered. AMO will use a third party card authorisation service to verify that your details are correct and to administer payment on our behalf, your personal details, including your credit card details, will be transferred to such third party and you specifically consent to your data being transferred for such purposes.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any login details or password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER OR FAULTY PRODUCTS
- You may cancel your order for all Products at any time up until we accept your order, which is the date that we send you the Order Confirmation email.
- Please read our Returns Policy for more information about returning the Products.
- If you discover that your Products are faulty then you should be immediately return them to us. You should keep a record of the cost of the return, send details of the costs to AMO by email and AMO will reimburse the costs of this returned transportation costs to you..
Last update: 20 November, 2013