As a trail runner I need the following:
- Lenses that really protect my eyes
- Lenses that do not fog up.
- They do not slip down on my nose all the time.
- They stay put and don't fall off on downhills or jumping around.
I bought the Ironcatcher from the Transformer series. See them here With AMO's I got the above and more!
1. Interchangeable High Quality Lenses: Not only do I have quality lenses I have interchangeable lenses. With the Ironcatcher you can choose your lenses. Unlike other brands, you are not stuck with one lens for all occasions.
2. Adjustable Arms: This was a big plus for me. I can bend the arms in our out depending if I am wearing a hat, buff or nothing. They do not flop around, bounce or move. You get two sets of interchangeable arms with the Ironcatcher too.
3. Adjustable Nose Piece: The nose piece is adjustable and grippy even while dripping in sweat. I am not constantly pushing them back up.
4. Quality Lenses: One, they protected my eyes on super sunny days on runs in Hong Kong. Now in Phoenix I unpacked them for my evening runs that start 1-2 hours before sunset. Often the sun is in my eyes. I tried a cheaper pair for a few trail runs but my eyes were still squinting. Unpacked my AMO's and had no problems with the sun or seeing clearly. Two, they do not fog up while running.
5. Light Weight: Compared to the two pairs of Oakley's I have owned and paid similar prices for they are lighter in weight. As a trail runner the last thing I want is something heavy pulling my face down and giving me an excuse to run with bad form.
Overall it is the 'bang for my buck' with AMO's. I get more for my money than what other brands are offering.
Thank you for reading this blog and as a reward for reading this far, AMO sunglasses are offering you an additional 10% discount if you purchase a new pair of AMO sports sunglasses. Just enter discount code "BLOG1079" at the AMO Shop.